With The Help of Arri Australia & Panavision Australia

With The Help of Arri Australia & Panavision Australia
The Fact that I was able to hand hold the camera comfortably at hip height became a huge plus ,,, 'SHOOTING FROM THE HIP' went from being a well worn phrase to a Creative REALITY with the ALEXA ....... Combined with the ability to render the available lights mixed colours in a natural form really made the LOOK of the Film ... I COULD NOT HAVE SHOT THE WAY I DID WITH ANY OTHER DIGITAL CAMERA I HAVE USED ..... I am PROUD of the results ;-)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

SOMEONE has been moving the props around and I think we know WHO it is

Crick thinks he has spied that SOMEONE has been moving the background props all around the set ,,, out of continuity
Craig makes an announcement ,,,,,,, SOMEONE has been moving the props around without proper authority ,,,,,,, I want the culprit to step forward and admit his wrong doing .....
Jen ,,, Did you see who has been moving props around ?
Gee ,,,,,,,,,,, I dont know who woud be doing such a dastardly thing ,,, have any of you guys seen anything ?
Crick ,,, I think I saw Gribs do it ,,, He is the culprit ! Jen ,,, No I dont think so ,,, Thats why I wanted everything handheld to keep him busy so he couldnt do that ,,,he he he .
John said ,,,,,, I definitely saw Gribs sneek around and move some of the props ,,, Without Proper authority ....... It was outrageous .
He is guilty ,,,,,, OK ,,, lets play back the video and see if we can spot the culprit ,,,,,,,,, OH there he is ,,, DammmCraig makes another important announcement ,,,,,,, Gribs has admitted his Guilt and Has made a Promise not to DO IT AGAIN .




No comments:

Post a Comment