With The Help of Arri Australia & Panavision Australia

With The Help of Arri Australia & Panavision Australia
The Fact that I was able to hand hold the camera comfortably at hip height became a huge plus ,,, 'SHOOTING FROM THE HIP' went from being a well worn phrase to a Creative REALITY with the ALEXA ....... Combined with the ability to render the available lights mixed colours in a natural form really made the LOOK of the Film ... I COULD NOT HAVE SHOT THE WAY I DID WITH ANY OTHER DIGITAL CAMERA I HAVE USED ..... I am PROUD of the results ;-)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NINE pages left to shoot ,,,,,,, We will have to pull our finger out to get this in the can by 6am

CRICK is Looking at the script ,,, He is Thinking Aloud ,,,,,, SHIT 9 pages of dialogue to go ,,,,,,, We had better pull our finger out to get this done tonight .
Phill has the mike live ,,,,, Shit CRICK just wispered to himself that we have 9 pages to go ,,,, I think he is right ,,,, Shit ,,, We will have to pull our Finger out ,,,,,,











No comments:

Post a Comment