With The Help of Arri Australia & Panavision Australia

With The Help of Arri Australia & Panavision Australia
The Fact that I was able to hand hold the camera comfortably at hip height became a huge plus ,,, 'SHOOTING FROM THE HIP' went from being a well worn phrase to a Creative REALITY with the ALEXA ....... Combined with the ability to render the available lights mixed colours in a natural form really made the LOOK of the Film ... I COULD NOT HAVE SHOT THE WAY I DID WITH ANY OTHER DIGITAL CAMERA I HAVE USED ..... I am PROUD of the results ;-)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It has become a case of Just cover the dialogue and just keep rolling and following as much as you can ,,,,, as an operator it became lots of fun ,,,

It is like we have to just shoot the coverage only not the wides to act as a master ,,,,,
Following with the action low angle from the hip is very smooth compared to having the camera on your shoulder ,,,,,, having it away from your body movement gives your arms the job of being the steadycam ,,,,,,, very effective with this camera ,,,, I think the Red 1 would be to front heavy in this situation ,,,,


Ryan is thinking ,,, I am so tired ,,,, Why did I do this ,,, I have another job tomorrow morning ,,, But like a True Pro he kept going and going ,,,,,, I dont know what he was like on the Morning job ,,, he he he ,

Steve has his work cut out for him ,,, with the shallow depth of field ( shooting around T2 ) So he is working from the monitor sometimes ,,, Jiao is thinking ,,, How doe he do that ?

An example of the shallow depth of field with the open F Stop .
Here is the little beauty in the Hand , Smooth and easy does it ,,,,,




No comments:

Post a Comment